Thursday 24 April 2014

A World Without Limits - Hyundai



This promotional video is also the work of Studio AKA made for car manufacturer Hyundai wanting to improve awareness of their 5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty as a series. 
It shows a very different animation style to their 3D animation Varmints but I personally prefer this style so much more. 
The dull, pastel like colours and simplistic characters really appeal to me as it feels like a clean, crisp animation.
This style of animation really reminds me of Dumb Ways To Die, with the style of characters and colour scheme. Both are using a kind of animation that probably appeals to kids whilst giving off quite a professional message. 
I'd like to perhaps learn After Effects so I could do something like this in the future.
This one is part of a series of really nice shorts which are really worth a watch. 
https://www.studioaka.co.uk/OurWork/hyundaicampaign

No comments:

Post a Comment