Monday 19 May 2014

PPP Presentation - First Year Progress

These are the points I have to consider when making a presentation:

What have you learned and also what do you want to learn? 

I have learnt many different techniques including hand drawing frame by frame animation and digital.

What have you enjoyed during the year and why, also what have you disliked and why? 

I have enjoyed getting my ideas down into an animation - some of them turned out better than others but I've liked seeing my ideas come to life. 

I haven't really liked the documentation side of it all, which has been a major downfall for me. Time management has been a struggle for me also and I need to spend less time procrastinating.

What mistakes have you made (in and out of college) and how have you learned from them? 
I think for me a big mistake I always make is kidding myself I have more time to do projects than I actually do - I tend to leave a lot of things until the last minute (especially blogging!). Which isn't great when you have more than one deadline to meet...


Has this made you consider how you do thing or will approach things in the future?

Definitely. Next year I intend to visit academic support to help out with the written aspect of my work.

What are your strengths and how will you develop them further and begin to apply them? 

I think my strength is thinking of a good story - I'll be putting a lot more time and effort into my animations to do them justice. 

What are your weaknesses and how do you intend to address them? 

Again, blogging and documentation which I've already addressed. I think I could also do with improving my drawing skills, which I'll definitely be practising over the summer.

What did you want to get from the year? Have you achieved this?

I wanted to make some quirky animations that I'd be proud to show and to an extent I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment