Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Animated Self - Production

I used a programme called Paint tool SAI to create the frames for my animation as I think it's a really simple to use software that can create effective outcomes. I use the curve tool to create smooth edges to give a slick effect. 

Creating the movement of my previous animations was pretty time consuming. I added in the individual frames one by one to get the movement right. There probably was a simpler way of doing it but it worked fine I think. 

To make the eyes into stars for the ending of my animation, I used the translate tool to manipulate the curve of the eye. 

Once I'd illustrated each frame I imported them into Photoshop to see how they'd turn out as an animation. This method was pretty time consuming but I used a way I was comfortable with to get the animation done in the short time that we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment