Monday 9 May 2016

OUAN602 PPP3: Always Poster

Once I had handed in Extended, I posted the poster for Always on Facebook, inviting people to come see it at the exhibition on the 20th June. 
I was happy to see how many likes it got (20 is a lot for me, I'm unpopular on Facebook) and have had many people telling me how excited they are to see it being shown. Having your work being so anticipated by people is a thing I have never experienced before but I really enjoy it and it makes the work worth it. I'm not one for really showing my work off, but as I was so pleased with this animation I decided to do so and I'm glad I've got it out there. 


I have since put the poster on my Linkedin page and will be continuing to accompany any work I do with a promotional partner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment