Wednesday 18 May 2016

OUAN602 PPP3: Business Cards

 
Here are my revamped business cards for 2016. I have used my characters from previous animations within them but in a cute, simplified form to give the client a feel for the style I animate in. 

The font is the same used within my CV and my extended practice animation Always. It is the typeface used for the Bewitched logo and I just think its really pretty. 

I have described myself as a 2D Animator and Illustrator as I previously stated that I was more drawn towards the preproduction side of animation which features more illustration work. 

I really like my business cards this time round, I think the colour palette works nicely and isn't too flashy and I think they effectively give a good feel for my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment