Sunday 17 May 2015

PPP2 Presentation Planning

These are the points I have to consider when making a presentation:

What have you learned and also what do you want to learn? 

- I've learnt that 3D software is a lot harder than I initially thought it would be. 

- I still haven't learnt the art of time management unfortunately, but I do work very hard under pressure.
What have you enjoyed during the year and why, also what have you disliked and why? 
I wouldn't say I've enjoyed this year at all to be honest. I feel like we were thrown in at the deep end a bit with the 3D module and I can't come away saying I've particularly learnt much if I'm honest.

What mistakes have you made (in and out of college) and how have you learned from them? 
This year I've made the mistake of not attending college as often as I should have. I much prefer working from home due to the lack of distractions. Because of this, I feel as though I may have lost quite of bit of information I could have had. Perhaps this is why I don't feel as though I've learnt much.


Has this made you consider how you do thing or will approach things in the future?

I'm not 100% sure I'll be returning for level 6 at this moment in time. But should I, I will be attending every scheduled session. 


What are your strengths and how will you develop them further and begin to apply them? 

I think my strength is still thinking of a good story - more so under pressure. I will be putting a lot more time and effort into making them a higher quality if I return next year. 


What are your weaknesses and how do you intend to address them? 

I'm very anti-social when I'm doing work, which is why I don't like to attend college when I'm animating. I'm very easily distracted. I'll have to get used to working around people should I want to get into the industry. 

What did you want to get from the year? Have you achieved this?

I wanted to give 3D a bash, it didn't go great. So I've found a path of animation I kind of want to avoid. 

I'm still very 2D driven, and I think I have produced a fairly good 2D animation this year. However, I don't have nearly the amount of work I would have liked to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment