Sunday 17 May 2015

Showreel planning

We've been asked to put together a professional showreel to show what work we've done over the past two years.
It shouldn't really be over 2 minutes long and it's recommended that we have 10 pieces of work in it. Unfortunately, I don't actually have this much animation to put in it but heres what I thought could go in:

- A Dream is a Fish Your Heart Makes (First year: Character and Narrative)
- E4 Ident
- Cbeebies Ident
- Discovery Ident
- Cooking With Keith (Second year: Character and Narrative)
- It's All About Me (Second year: 3D Project)

These probably wont add up to two minutes but I'm sure it'll cover at least a minute and a half. They're all very colourful animation which I feel reflect my style so I think they'll edit together nicely.
I've selected a calm piece of music composed by Vik Sharma to have in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment