Sunday 17 May 2015

PPP2 Presentation: Production

I didn't have many ideas for my PPP presentation this year as I don't feel as though I've produced enough work to put in it. 
I've used a movie trailer template on iMovie to create the opening of the presentation which gave me an idea...



























I chose a thriller template from iMovie and cracked on,

The template gave me the music, and text in-betweens and I provided the clips. I've had to include a bit of my first year work to pad it out a bit but I've made sure it fits in with everything.
I decided to make the clips in black and white and zoomed into them to add to the dramatic effect. 
It's completely over the top but I think it's worked quite well. 

The second part of the presentation does actually reflect on my year and has a lot more sensible theme. 



I've reflected on my lack of passion for the year and what I have learnt. I couldn't really put what I would be doing next year in it as I'm not sure myself that I'll be returning. 

I've added little bits of animation into the second part of the presentation the indicate feelings I've had during this year. They were all created using Paint Tool SAI.






I think a definite downside to my presentation is that I keep showing the same pieces of work over and over again as I didn't have much to put in. Perhaps people who are watching it wont notice but I feel as though I keep reusing clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment