Sunday 17 May 2015

Second Year Pop Up Show

On 15/5/15, our class had a screening of our Applied Animation animations in the lecture theatre at college.
I thought this was a really nice opportunity to invite people from outside of college to come have a look at what we've been up to over the past couple of months.
Everyones animations were to a really high standard and I'm very proud of everyone on the course for what they'd produced. I didn't loose interest during the screening at all, it was very entertaining. 

I showed 'Cooking with Keith' at the screening and I was delighted with how well it was received. I initially didn't even want to show it at the screening as I'd had very little time to do the animation and thought it would turn out poor, but I had people coming up to me telling me how funny it was. I was really happy with the screening and very glad I showed my animation.  

My tutor pointed out that on my animation when Keith is prepping the chicken, it says on the screen it said to cook it at gas mark 5, whereas my dialogue said to do it at 6. I'd completely missed that so I will definitely correct this for before it shows next. 

Also it was mentioned that the font used in the animation didn't really fit in with the tone. I can understand why however, I've just used Arial Italic. I guess I just wanted to use a font that was legible but I shall change it to one that will fit better.



No comments:

Post a Comment