Thursday 11 August 2016

OUAN602 PP3: Kingdom Hearts III



Kingdom Hearts III is at the top of the list of my most anticipated games. I have played 4 games from the series (there's about 1000 now cross platform, it's really confusing), but this is the biggie that I've waiting just under 10 years for. The animation in this trailer is beautifully fluid and while there is not much information on the game as of yet (Square Enix are keeping schtum on details which is really annoying), I can already tell there has been a lot of improvements to the gameplay and quality of animation within the cutscenes. 
The (very few) images for the game that have been released look incredibly vibrant and polished which kind of understandable why Square have pushed back the release date a few times. I hope they have done this with good reason and I really hope the wait is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment