Friday 12 August 2016

OUAN602 PPP3: SWOT Analysis

Now that I have finished uni and have to go into the real world, I thought it would be a good idea to do a SWOT analysis for myself.


  • STRENGTHS: Able to create an engaging story. Character designs. Digital Illustration. Sense of humour. Photoshop. 
  • WEAKNESSES: Lack confidence. Leaves things until the last minute. Struggles when approaching new software. 
  • OPPORTUNITIES: Signed up to updates from Linkedin so will see potential jobs as soon as they are released. 
  • THREATS: Cash - not being able to do any voluntary work for experience due to bills etc. Getting too comfortable in a normal job and letting skills slowly fade. 

In terms of my weaknesses, they are some bad traits that I dealt with through university. Only I can change them if I am serious about getting a creative job. My threats can't really be helped at the minute as the student life has destroyed my financially. I will need to have some sort of cash safety net first before I can attempt finding a position within the industry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment